Here’s what I have learned: Even when I feel most alone, I’m almost always surrounded by countless people who feel exactly the same way I do. The only way I’ll know for sure is to be brave enough — vulnerable enough — to share my thoughts and feelings with others.
I pay a lot of attention to personal & professional development, leadership, entrepreneurship, marketing, and more. Everywhere I look — from books to blogs to podcasts to live events — someone is always encouraging me to “be legendary”, “live your legend”, or “do epic shit.” I’ll admit, I bought into that idea for awhile. But the more I pursued it, the more unhappy I became.
Latest Blog Posts
- Make Something Good out of Something BadNovember 14, 2017 - 9:30 am
- How to Save TimeOctober 11, 2017 - 6:37 am
- A New ApproachOctober 3, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- How to Ride a Bike (and Handle Life More Efficiently)September 13, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Even a Lone-Wolf Personality Needs to Rejoin the Pack SometimesAugust 28, 2017 - 8:41 pm