I always love it when people share their productivity tools. So, I thought we should build a list together! I’ll start with my 11 most favorite tools.
It’s the week before Christmas
and all through the office
everyone is either cramming to get work done
or getting really, really good at Candy Crush.
That’s why I made my post extra special with TWO neato things to share…
It’s that time of year when I feel like being extra chatty, so ask me a question. Serious or silly. Anything goes.
The interesting thing about getting clarity about the why is that it also clarifies the who. I can only help others create intentional, positive change who WANT to create intentional, positive change.
Latest Blog Posts
- Ever Find Yourself in a River of Poo?February 19, 2018 - 11:37 am
- You’ve Got One YearJanuary 18, 2018 - 9:06 am
- A super bold challenge for 2018…January 10, 2018 - 10:34 am
- A Powerful Quote From Braving the Wilderness by Brené BrownDecember 20, 2017 - 3:56 pm
- When You Can’t Be Fearless…December 6, 2017 - 9:18 am