This particular form of kryptonite destroys our ability to create positive change by stealing our energy and crippling our Ordinary Superpowers.
Do you want to create positive change in your life, the lives of others, and the world around you? I guarantee ranting on Facebook is the wrong approach.
This past weekend — New Year’s weekend — my Facebook feed was filled with post after negative post that said things like:
“Good riddance, 2016!”
“Can’t wait to leave 2016!”
“2016, you suck.”
“Hang on just a few more hours, Betty White, 2016 is almost over.” (Ok, that last one was pretty funny).
It seemed unanimous that 2016 was the WORST YEAR EVER.
Every so often, I write a book review. Not your traditional 500 word, hope-I-get-an-A book review we all did in junior high, but MY kind of book review — the top 10 quotes I lit up with my super florescent yellow highlighter.
I just finished The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. I read half of it on New Year’s Eve 2016 and the other half on New Year’s Day 2017. It’s funny that such a short book should take me two years to read, ha ha!
Latest Blog Posts
- Make Something Good out of Something BadNovember 14, 2017 - 9:30 am
- How to Save TimeOctober 11, 2017 - 6:37 am
- A New ApproachOctober 3, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- How to Ride a Bike (and Handle Life More Efficiently)September 13, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Even a Lone-Wolf Personality Needs to Rejoin the Pack SometimesAugust 28, 2017 - 8:41 pm