It is entirely possible that even just 150 years from now, not a single person will know my name (and that’s only if my great, great grandkids log on to Ancestry.com). At first that thought was horribly depressing, but the more I thought about it I discovered it’s not depressing at all. It’s actually quite liberating and motivating. Let me explain.
Protect yourself. Protect your positivity. When you are sucked into a negative flood, your energy is quickly depleted and your superpowers are severely diminished. You can’t think straight. It becomes difficult to even fight your way out of the flow, because a negative flood is a powerful, powerful force, indeed.
Just like in a video game, to stay in the game you have to rejuvenate as much as you can
Latest Blog Posts
- Make Something Good out of Something BadNovember 14, 2017 - 9:30 am
- How to Save TimeOctober 11, 2017 - 6:37 am
- A New ApproachOctober 3, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- How to Ride a Bike (and Handle Life More Efficiently)September 13, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Even a Lone-Wolf Personality Needs to Rejoin the Pack SometimesAugust 28, 2017 - 8:41 pm