If you don’t like the story of your life, who’s fault is that?
Have you ever wanted to see into the future? I think most of us would like to see the future (at the very a few days worth of winning lottery numbers, right?). So when I ask if you’ve ever wanted to see into THE future, I mean YOUR future.
You know you can, right?
No? Don’t think so? Hang on. You might in a minute.
Here’s what I mean when I say “a superpowered life.”
Now that I’m focused more and more on living a superpowered life, the benefits of an alcohol-free life have taken on a whole new level of importance.
Ok, I don’t really have THE secret to writing a book or taking on big projects, but I will share with you MY secret.
Oddly enough, I’ve never officially nailed down what I mean when I say a “Superpowered Life”. So, today I’m sharing my definition for the first time.
A quick reminder not to worry too much about the future and remember that now is all you ever have.
Latest Blog Posts
- Make Something Good out of Something BadNovember 14, 2017 - 9:30 am
- How to Save TimeOctober 11, 2017 - 6:37 am
- A New ApproachOctober 3, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- How to Ride a Bike (and Handle Life More Efficiently)September 13, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Even a Lone-Wolf Personality Needs to Rejoin the Pack SometimesAugust 28, 2017 - 8:41 pm