If you’ve ever felt like your life just doesn’t compare to all those “perfect” people you see all around you, watch this.
All of your superpowers are always with you, but the ones that have the most impact are usually the ones you use proactively and with purpose.
I admit, I sometimes get jealous of the attention others receive. Here’s a little lesson from nature that’s helping me maintain a healthier perspective.
Can I share with you my biggest struggle in life? It’s feeling the need to present a rather perfect image while knowing that my life is nowhere near perfect.
Latest Blog Posts
- Make Something Good out of Something BadNovember 14, 2017 - 9:30 am
- How to Save TimeOctober 11, 2017 - 6:37 am
- A New ApproachOctober 3, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- How to Ride a Bike (and Handle Life More Efficiently)September 13, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Even a Lone-Wolf Personality Needs to Rejoin the Pack SometimesAugust 28, 2017 - 8:41 pm