The fishing term, “cut bait and move on” applies to much more than fishing.
Words of encouragement for those of us who are still waiting for the grownups to show up and tell us what to do.
A reminder to never underestimate your impact.
A quick message for anyone who, like me, might feel a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information they consume.
If you’ve ever felt like your life just doesn’t compare to all those “perfect” people you see all around you, watch this.
If you don’t like the story of your life, who’s fault is that?
Here’s what I mean when I say “a superpowered life.”
A quick reminder not to worry too much about the future and remember that now is all you ever have.
Just like in a video game, to stay in the game you have to rejuvenate as much as you can
Most of us are way too generic about our superpowers…especially when we share them with others.
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Save TimeOctober 11, 2017 - 6:37 am
- A New ApproachOctober 3, 2017 - 3:40 pm
- How to Ride a Bike (and Handle Life More Efficiently)September 13, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Even a Lone-Wolf Personality Needs to Rejoin the Pack SometimesAugust 28, 2017 - 8:41 pm
- Make a Decision and Instantly Increase Your EnergyAugust 22, 2017 - 9:54 pm